Who We Are
GLMX is a fast-growing financial technology company that manages an electronic money market trading platform and develops technology solutions for the largest global financial institutions. The firm has established itself as an industry leader by developing superior technology, providing a high level of client customization and maintaining a first-class customer support team. GLMX is comprised industry experts across finance and technology who value collaboration and creative problem solving.
We are seeking an Accounting / Finance analyst to join our dynamic and growing company in the New York office to support the Director of Finance.
- Assist Director of Finance and VP of Finance including monthly consolidations and financial reporting
- Build and enhance the current accounting infrastructure to support firm's growth
- Utilize math skills to analyze key financial data
- Manage intercompany transactions
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable balances
- Prepare regulatory reporting for broker-dealer entity
- Bachelors' degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3-5 years of experience with financial accounting and reporting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A practical problem-solver; proactive and can learn on the job in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of broker-dealer regulatory issues a plus
- Will be required to pass FINRA SIE and Series 99 exams
Benefits and Perks
We care about your professional development. We endeavor to provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills, strengthen your productivity and be eligible to progressively advance to positions with an increased responsibility.
The relatively flat organizational structure provides daily access to all members of the firm including C-suite managers.
Our people are our most important asset therefore we provide a generous benefits plan and competitive pay. Benefit package includes:
- Paid Time Off (GLMX recognizes the importance of work life balance). We offer 25 PTO days plus paid holidays
- A 401(k) Retirement plan
- Talented and fun peers who care deeply about teamwork
For job positions in NYC, NY, the estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is $90,000 USD to $100,000 USD. Actual salary may vary depending on job-related factors, which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
GLMX is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our top priority remains the health and safety of our employees and clients and with this in mind, GLMX requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Please submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. No recruiters, please!
Founded in 2010, GLMX is an independent financial technology company financed by Otter Capital and Tippet Venture Partners. Wall Street veterans partnered with Silicon Valley technologists to develop GLMX proprietary technology which provides an intuitive, comprehensive, integrated global money market trading solution for institutional participants. The goal of GLMX is to be a leader in technology, to maximize trade lifecycle efficiency and reporting and to improve client access to market liquidity. For more information, https://www.glmx.com/