Client Integration Associate
Who We Are
GLMX is a fast-growing financial technology company that manages an electronic money market trading platform and develops technology solutions for the largest global financial institutions. The firm has established itself as an industry leader by developing superior technology, providing a high level of client customization and maintaining a first-class customer support team. GLMX is comprised industry experts across finance and technology who value collaboration and creative problem solving.
We are seeking an individual to join our dynamic and growing team in the New York office to support the GLMX Client Integration efforts in North America. You will be primarily responsible for integrating clients with the GLMX trading platform, and preparing them for live trading. As part of a growing company, you will be key in preparing GLMX for further scale by constantly improving upon existing client processes.
- Work closely with and guide clients through the entirety of the Integration process — This includes onboarding and account setup, and file/API integration, implementation and testing, while covering both pre- and post-trade workflows
- Provide updates to Business and Product support teams as clients progress during testing and ultimately onboarding to production
- Act as a key contributor to the overall design of the GLMX product offering, and more generally, acting as a client voice to internal stakeholders
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues escalated by Client Support teams
- Co-ordinate the release of new APIs and enhancements with external clients
- Test enhancements & new releases and coordinate its rollout with Sales, clients and support teams
- Work with external software vendors that have integrated with our systems
- Ensure onboarding/transition/conversion activities meet all compliance, legal and regulatory requirements
- Establish relationships with existing and new subscribers on the platform across their trading and technology teams
- Assist with due diligence forms and supplier portals
- Participate in UAT testing, on-boarding and fault resolution
- Obtain and review the appropriate documentation and reference data, and ensure regulatory aspects of AML and KYC are completed prior to opening accounts
- 3+ years of client facing experience
- 3+ years of FIX, XML, JSON-based messaging experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a Fixed Income/Securities Finance/Money Markets trading environment or related financial technology firm
- Proven communication and first-class client and business facing skills are essential
- Exposure to third-party trading software and connectivity vendors, specifically front and middle office trading systems is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with networking protocols such as TCP/IP is preferred
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal direction
- Unique and creative problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and good work ethic are required
- Experience in a growing FinTech company is preferred
- Some knowledge of the post trade portion of the order life cycle
- Team-oriented and collaborative mindset
Benefits and Perks
We care about your professional development. We endeavor to provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills, strengthen your productivity and be eligible to progressively advance to positions with an increased responsibility.
The relatively flat organizational structure provides daily access to all members of the firm including C-suite managers.
Our people are our most important asset therefore we provide a generous benefits plan and competitive pay. Benefit package includes:
- Paid Time Off (GLMX recognizes the importance of work life balance). We offer 25 PTO days plus paid holidays
- A 401(k) Retirement plan
- Talented and fun peers who care deeply about teamwork
For job positions in NYC, NY, the estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is $100,000 USD to $130,000 USD. Actual salary may vary depending on job-related factors, which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
GLMX is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our top priority remains the health and safety of our employees and clients and with this in mind, GLMX requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Please submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. No recruiters, please!
Founded in 2010, GLMX is an independent financial technology company financed by Otter Capital and Tippet Venture Partners. Wall Street veterans partnered with Silicon Valley technologists to develop GLMX proprietary technology which provides an intuitive, comprehensive, integrated global money market trading solution for institutional participants. The goal of GLMX is to be a leader in technology, to maximize trade lifecycle efficiency and reporting and to improve client access to market liquidity. For more information, https://www.glmx.com/