GLMX is an independent financial technology company that provides an intuitive, comprehensive, integrated global money market trading solution for institutional participants. Representing the fusion of Wall Street expertise and Silicon Valley technology, GLMX utilizes cutting edge technology to bring unprecedented trading and liquidity management efficiencies to some of the world’s largest financial markets.
We are seeking an additional lawyer to join our dynamic and growing company in the New York office to support the General Counsel on a wide variety of legal and compliance matters.
- Assist the General Counsel with providing day to day advice on a wide range of subject matters (including confidentiality, data privacy, regulatory, employment, IP, general commercial and risk management)
- Review and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements, including NDAs, software licensing and SaaS agreements, service agreements, consulting agreements, technology licenses, and other operational agreements
- Work on compliance matters relating to the broker-dealer and regulatory approvals for expansion of the business into new jurisdictions
- Excellent academic credentials and admitted to the bar in good standing in New York or eligible for registered in-house counsel
- 2-3 years of experience at a top law firm or in-house financial or technology company; experience with broker-dealer and data privacy regulatory issues is a plus
- Strong contract drafting and analytical skills
- A practical problem-solver; proactive and can learn on the job in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and perks
- Talented and fun peers who care deeply about teamwork
- Excellent health, dental and vision plans
- Pre-tax flexible spending, dependent care and commuter benefits
GLMX is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our top priority remains the health and safety of our employees and clients and with this in mind, GLMX requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Please submit a CV to email@example.com to apply. No recruiters, please!
Founded in 2010, GLMX is an independent financial technology company financed by Otter Capital and Tippet Venture Partners. Wall Street veterans partnered with Silicon Valley technologists to develop GLMX proprietary technology which provides an intuitive, comprehensive, integrated global money market trading solution for institutional participants. The goal of GLMX is to be a leader in technology, to maximize trade lifecycle efficiency and reporting and to improve client access to market liquidity. For more information, https://www.glmx.com/