GLMX is an independent financial technology company that provides an intuitive, comprehensive, integrated global money market trading solution for institutional participants. Representing the fusion of Wall Street expertise and Silicon Valley technology, GLMX utilizes cutting edge technology to bring unprecedented trading and liquidity management efficiencies to some of the world’s largest financial markets.
At GLMX, an Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for architecture, maintenance, and support of both business and corporate technology systems and staff. This position will be based in our New York office and focus on ensuring the Corporate IT systems are centrally managed, secure and easy to support. The position will also focus on supporting servers, network, storage and connectivity to/from co-location facilities. As a member of the Operations Team, you will be on-call.
- Support and maintain the production Linux systems
- Provide on-call service to handle day-to-day needs/issues
- Deploy and test any application releases across different environments
- Update all network operations for new connectivity and business needs
- Design and improve current processes, tasks and associated workflows
- Continuous development of the firm’s automation tools
- Support on-site staff with technology needs
- At least ten years of computer engineering experience, including supporting on-premise and co-located infrastructure systems within the financial services sector
- Proficient with system administration tasks in Linux/UNIX and Windows operating systems, together with network administration tasks (e.g. Routing and BGP, VPNs, VLANs, Firewalls)
- Experience of managing virtualization platforms (e.g. VMware, Xen, KVM) and proficient in scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Python, Perl, Powershell)
- Preferred knowledge of cloud computing services such as G-Suite and O365
- Experience with security reviews, risk analysis, penetration testing and management of internal and third-party system audits
- Comfortable working with external vendors and clients
Benefits and perks
- Talented and fun peers who care deeply about teamwork
- Excellent health, dental and vision plans
- Pre-tax flexible spending, dependent care and commuter benefits
GLMX is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our top priority remains the health and safety of our employees and clients and with this in mind, GLMX requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Please submit a CV to email@example.com to apply. No recruiters, please!
Founded in 2010, GLMX is an independent financial technology company financed by Otter Capital and Tippet Venture Partners. Wall Street veterans partnered with Silicon Valley technologists to develop GLMX proprietary technology which provides an intuitive, comprehensive, integrated global money market trading solution for institutional participants. The goal of GLMX is to be a leader in technology, to maximize trade lifecycle efficiency and reporting and to improve client access to market liquidity. For more information, https://www.glmx.com/