Software Engineering Project Lead
Global Liquid Markets, LLC dba GLMX LLC in New York, NY is an independent electronic securities trading platform that offers integrated trading solutions designed for money market participants. We are seeking a Software Engineering Project Lead to join our top-notch engineers developing our proprietary software across the stack. Individual will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of Computer Science and Engineering principles and concepts, in combination with technical project management skills, to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee project planning, execution, implementation, testing and troubleshooting.
- Coordinate efforts to gather requirements for building software applications and features.
- Lead the development of backend services using GoLang.
- Lead the development of front-end applications running on the browser utilizing Angular 2.
- Ensure adherence to project budget, schedule and scope.
- Coordinate and oversee performance of API integrations with customers.
- Review and perform quality assurance for the completed software applications and features.
- Involved in deployment of new applications and features.
- Mentor and train junior developers and engineers.
- Coordinate and delegate the work of a small team of four (4) developers.
*NOTE: THIS POSITION INVOLVES PROCESS PLANNING, PROJECT WORK AND OVERALL PROJECT COORDINATION. IT DOES NOT INVOLVE SUPERVISION OF ANY PERSONNEL NOR ANY PARTICIPATION IN STAFFING DECISIONS (I.E., REVIEWS, COMPENSATION, HIRING OR TERMINATION).
Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Software or
Computer Engineering or any related IT or Engineering field of study, plus at least two (2) years of
experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
Qualified candidates must also have demonstrable knowledge, experience, and proficiency with the following:
- Demonstrated proficiency developing and running custom algorithms.
- Creating custom database queries for financial information.
- Demonstrated ability to split large projects up into tasks that individual developers can perform.
- Job Site: 330 Seventh Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
- No travel; no telecommuting.
- No calls. EOE.
- Email Resumes To: email@example.com
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Founded in 2010, GLMX is an independent financial technology company financed by Sutter Hill Ventures, Otter Capital and Tippet Venture Partners. Wall Street veterans partnered with Silicon Valley technologists to develop GLMX proprietary technology which provides an intuitive, comprehensive, integrated global money market trading solution for institutional participants. The goal of GLMX is to be a leader in technology, to maximize trade lifecycle efficiency and reporting and to improve client access to market liquidity. For more information, please visit https://www.glmx.com/